Rise To The Top In Your Regional Event Market.
The Canadian Regional Event Awards celebrates the best in local event planning and design.
The 2019 Awards Program opens in September and regions are:
- British Columbia & Northern Canada (BC Event Awards)
- Alberta (Alberta Event Awards)
- The Prairies (Saskatchewan/ Manitoba) Prairie Event Awards
- Ontario (Ontario Event Awards)
- Quebec/ Atlantic Canada (Eastern Canada Event Awards)
Entering the regional awards program provides your business with an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Gain recognition at a local, regional level
- Raise the profile of your business and showcase to your local clients
- Build your brand’s reputation as a leader in your event marketplace
- Measure your company’s annual successes against other businesses in your area
- Reward your team by providing them with professional recognition of their work
- Guarantee client loyalty by having your events officially named the “best” in the region
Who Can Enter?
Any Canadian company or individual which fulfills the categories requirements and entry deadline for their event or event component may enter within their region. Events or event elements must have been executed by a registered company in the region of entry. Also, Canadians who produce events outside of Canada may enter, as long as their company resides in one of the award regions listed above.
The Regional Prizes?
- Overall winner with most points $10,000 – 2019/20 advertising campaign
- 1st Place in each region – $5000 – 2019/20 advertising campaign
- 2nd Place in each region – $2500 – 2019/20 advertising campaign
Regional Awards Eligibility?
All events need to have taken place between September 1, 2018, to August 31, 2019.
All entries must follow the guidelines laid out in the Regional’s Rules & Guidelines page.
Companies wishing to sponsor the awards competition either locally or nationally can send a proposal firstname.lastname@example.org.